- Tech Specs
Brand MSI Product Model X299 SLI Manufacturer's Warranty 3 Years
- Supports Intel Core X-series processor family for LGA 2066 socket
Chipset Intel X299 Form Factor ATX Memory
- 8 x DDR4-4500+ (OC) memory slots, support up to 128GB
- Quad channel memory architecture with the CPU that supports up to 4-channels DDR4
Graphics Multi-GPU Support
- Supports NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
- Supports AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
- 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 Slots
- 8 x SATA III
- 8 x SATA III, 2 x M.2, 1 x U.2
- 1 x Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN controller
- 1 x Intel® I211 Gigabit LAN controller
- Realtek ALC1220 Audio
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) ports (1 Type-A port and 1 Type-C port on the back panel, 1 Type-C port available through the internal USB connector)
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports on the back panel
- 5 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (1 Type-A port on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 8 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x BIOS FLSAHBACK+ button
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
- 1 x BIOS FLASHBACK+ port
- 4 x USB 2.0 Type-A ports
- 1 x BIOS FLASHBACK+ port
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A ports
- 2 x LAN (RJ45) ports
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
Integrated I/O Ports
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin Water Pump connector
- 4 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x RGB LED connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Virtual RAID on CPU connector
- 1 x Thunderbolt add-on card connector
Mounting Holes 9 mounting holes
Product Dimensions 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.3 cm) Product Weight 6 lbs
MSI X299 SLI Gaming Motherboard
Build an Intel Core X-series desktop computer with the X299 SLI Plus LGA 2066 ATX Motherboard from MSI. The motherboard comes with an LGA 2066 socket and an Intel X299 chipset to support an Intel Core X-series CPU. It is well suited for video-editing and digital-creation environments by offering eight DDR4 DIMM slots and four PCIe 3.0 x16 slots. For storage options, it has eight SATA connectors for accommodating SATA-based optical and storage drives. PCIe-based SSDs can be installed into its two M.2 slots and one U.2 connector and configured in a RAID array with MSI's M.2 Genie for fast read and write speeds.
The X299 SLI Plus motherboard is equipped with four USB 2.0, four USB 3.0, and two USB 3.1 ports to access printers, external storage drives, and other useful USB devices. The two USB 3.1 ports transfer data at rate of up to 10 Gb/s, and one of them features a USB Type-C design for easy connections with a USB-C cable. Two Intel Gigabit Ethernet ports are on board to deliver a secure, stable, and fast network connection. Other notable connections include one PS/2 combo port and six audio jacks, powered by a Realtek ALC1220 audio processor. This motherboard comes with an internal USB 3.1 Type-C header, which connects to your case's front-panel USB Type-C port, and a Thunderbolt 3 header for a user-supplied Thunderbolt 3 add-on card. There are also two PCIe 3.0 x1 slots for adding expansion port cards and NICs.
Highlighted Features of this Motherboard
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system to the max.
High quality materials and smart fan optimizations contribute to cooling all essential components, which is key to making sure your system runs stable at the best performance during long gaming sessions.
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans, giving you full control to set up a cool & silent system. The fan headers are conveniently placed with the most popular CPU coolers in mind.
Designed to support the most popular All-In-One & custom water cooling solutions on the market. A dedicated water pump PIN header supports up to 2 amp, giving you full control of the water pump speed. A clearly marked ‘keep-out-zone’ allows for easy and safe installation and a perfect fit.
INTEL OPTANE™ READY, This new technological marvel brings game-changing performance to memory and storage devices. Allow Optane™ caching to boost your storage devices for an even faster system!
Enjoy a blazing fast system boot up and insanely quick loading of applications and games with MSI motherboards. Delivering speeds up to 32Gb/s per device using Gen3 x4, Turbo M.2 is over 5 times faster than a regular SATA III connection!
We made sure each MSI motherboard comes with enough SATA ports to connect loads of HDDs for long term storage of large files and system backups.
The technical enhancements of DDR4 Boost allow for more stability at higher memory speeds compared to other brands. Enjoy the additional boost in operational performance or when working with large video and photography files.
MSI conducts thorough memory testing with the most popular memory brands under extreme conditions to ensure your system runs stable no matter what. Our memory partners include brands like Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, G.Skill and many more to optimize memory modules, configurations and even improve overclocking.
OC ENGINE 2, This external clock generator gives you more freedom in BCLK adjustments to achieve the maximum overclock for your setup. It also offers lower jitter & power consumption resulting in a rock solid system under extreme conditions.
OC PCB, Leading PCB design and added layers allow us to optimize all traces for overclocking. Power and signal traces are isolated, resulting in higher efficiency, steadfast stability and top-notch performance.
OVERVOLTAGE PROTECTION, Prevents potential short-circuit damage to the CPU and other critical components.
- In the box
There are no Reviews for this Product
- Warranty & Returns
Warranty & Returns
Our Satisfaction Guarantee and Return Policy
Your satisfaction is our goal. Every product we sell is backed by the manufacturer's warranty, plus is also covered by the Pipertech Satisfaction Guarantee.
If a product you purchase fails to meet your needs, please review the information below and return it to us within 30 days of receipt, and we will be pleased to arrange an exchange or refund. Please note that desktop and laptop computers, and tablets, may be returned within 14 days of the original purchase date. Returns must be in a “new” resalable condition, including all manuals, components and accessories, and in the manufacturer’s original packaging. Returns may also be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
For more information regarding our Return Policy, click here